Friday, January 2, 2009

Lucy, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do...


So, I suppose I should at some point explain the name of this blog. "Duh Papa" is an expression that grandmother (Mimi) uses for my grandfather(Papa: Pronounced Paw Paw.) She uses this this...lets call it a term of endearment , any time he is seemingly unaware of something usually, but not always relating to pop culture. She prides herself in keeping up with the latest Hollywood gossip. I have to sadly admit that she knew more about the Madonna/A-Rod hookup than I did. What can I say, she's a regular Perez Hilton.

I thought that "Duh Papa" would be the perfect tile because I'm all about being in the know, although sometimes I find myself not. That being said, I suppose the Blog Name also pays slight homage to Mimi, a muse for all time. The pic at left is of her in her younger days.

No comments:

Post a Comment